K and C Music
This Item is Brand New
Guardian CG-044-E Vintage Hardshell Case
Reasons to Buy it From K and C:
It’s Brand New. Full Manufacturer’s Warranty
We’re Authorized Dealers of This Brand
We’re Proud Members of NAMM (National Association of Music merchandisers)
We’re Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau of Kansas City
This Guardian case is built specifically for the protection of your vintage Strat or Tele guitar. It features heavier and higher quality parts and will offer the highest protection. See the specifications:
· 7-Ply Wood Construction
· Black Tolex Exterior
· Emerald Crushed Velvet Interior
· Leather Handle
· 20mm of Interior Padding
· Accessory Compartment
· 3 Latches – Center Latch with Key
· Limited Lifetime Warranty
We try very hard to take great pictures but we aren’t professional photographers. Keep in mind that different woods and some paints/lacquers can vary from item to item. Browser settings on different computers often vary with the result that an item may appear different in your browser than it does in hand. Blemishes and repairs will be noted and a picture provided.
Reasons to Buy Your New Gear from K and C Music?
Every that we sell is carefully inspected and briefly played to be sure that everything works as it is supposed to work. If it does not, the issue will be mentioned. Any cosmetic issue will also be pictured and noted. Since 1988 we’ve sold thousands of guitars and other instruments and you can trust that the item you receive will meet, and may exceed, your expectations. We’re proud members of NAMM and we’re rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau of Kansas City.
Short on Funds? We have layaway plans available!
You can also obtain extended payments with PayPal Credit on items over $99.99
About K and C Music:
We’ve been professional musicians for more than 40 years, as both a performer and teacher. We know how to play and know what an instrument should sound like. We love playing and we love selling music instruments. We get to play hundreds of guitars every year and get to pass them on to others, hopefully helping them gain the same love for music and music instruments that we have. If you feel we missed something, please, please, let us know and we’ll make every effort to help you.
· Ship costs to the contiguous U. S. States - $Calculated at Checkout
· Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico - $Calculated at Checkout
· For our Canadian friends, ship cost is generally calculated at checkout
· Please note that new CITES treaty prohibits the export off most “Rosewood” type woods, including all species (almost 300) of Rosewood under the genus Dalbergia and 3 species of Bubinga. Also included is Kosso (African Rosewood), Cocobolo and African Blackwood. The cost of the export certificate is excessive; consequently, we will no longer ship any item containing any of these woods outside of the U. S.
· Many of our items can be shipped internationally. Unfortunately, hipping to many international locations is very expensive or may be restricted. If you are located in an area not already listed, please request a quote of shipping costs. Note that all shipping costs do not include import fees or any type of your nation’s taxes. We have no way of determining what these amounts are. Also, we will not declare any item as having no value or as being a gift. This is actually not legal under U. S. Postal Service regulations.
· 14 Day Return Policy, effective the day you receive the item. Please request a Return ID.
· Buyer is responsible for return shipping and shipping we incurred in “Free” Shipping.
· Returned items must be received in the same condition in which they were shipped
· Warranty cards, documents, manuals, tags and accessories must be returned.
· 10% restocking charge applies unless defective. Increases to 15% if not in original packaging, are missing items that were shipped with or has been used or abused.
· These items cannot be returned: CD’s, DVD’s, videos, sheet music, books, strings, straps, computer hardware/software, drum heads, sound cards, harmonicas, microphones, blank CD’s and any Special Order.
· Please contact us before attempting a return, or leaving less than 5-star feedback. If we accidentally left something out of the shipment, just let us know. We’ll send it right out to resolve the issue. We will try to resolve all issues, but we are not J C Penny or Macy’s and cannot afford to do some of the things they do. All we ask is that you treat us as if you were the seller.
We are happy to sell worldwide but items sold internationally are not eligible for return.