Quality hardshell case at a price that won’t break the bank!
Built road-tough for a lifetime of musical instrument protection.
For dreadnought guitars
Ultra strong 7-ply cross grain archtop design
Black tolex exterior
Crushed emerald velvet interior
6 latches, 1 lock
Item Number: CG044D
Total Length: 43.25"
Body Length: 21"
Lower Bout: 15.75"
Upper Bout: 11.75"
Need More Parts?
Ant Hill Music has thousands of parts for all types of fretted instruments!
Please see our category list on the left side of this page.
- After your winning bid, please click the pay now button to complete your order with Paypal.
- Payments are expected within 5 days after the auction is won. Auctions not paid within 5 days will have an Unpaid Items Dispute opened.
- Combined shipping is available and calculated at checkout.
- IMPORTANT: Once you have completed the checkout process, you will not be able to combine any other additional auctions.
- Items shipped within the state of Florida will pay 7% sales tax.
Returns, Refunds, Exchange Policy
- Our return policy is simple, if you dont like it for any reason, send it back for a refund.
- The item must remain in NEW condition and in the original packaging.
- We must be contacted within 7 days after receiving your item to discuss the return/refund.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance charges to ship the item back to us.
- Any refund given will be less the original shipping charge Ant Hill Music Incurred to deliver item.
- Items returned that do not meet the criteria above may be subject to a 20% restock fee.
- NOTE: Microphones, Earphones, In-Ear Monitors and mouth blown instruments such as recorders, kazoos, whistles, harmonicas and melodicas are not returnable due to state health laws.
- International Shipping is available, The Buyer is responsible for any Taxes, Fees, customs charges, brokerage fees etc. that may be incurred having your item delivered to its destination country. Standard shipping is USPS First Class Mail International, Shipping charges are in USD.
Attention International Customers
- We sincerely appreciate your business but unfortunately we are unable to alter the invoice total for customs purposes, Please do not ask as we are unable to comply.
- Feedback is posted automatically upon receiving positive feedback. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will try to resolve any issues.
- We answer all e-mails in a timely manner during our normal business hours: Mon-Fri 10am-4:30pm EST. E-mails received after business hours will generally be answered within 24 hours. Please email us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order.