IT'S TIME TO INVEST IN LAND !!!
$100 Get's Ya In The Door...Start Ya Bid Now!
If You Have Ever Dreamed of Owning a Good Piece of Property Away From The City Life...Now Is the Time To Do It!
This Is Affordable! Your Get Away!
YOU ARE BIDDING ON THE DOWN PAYMENT ONLY
- LOCATION: Approximately 25 miles West of Rawlins & 10 miles North on Interstate 80.
- ACCESS: Access via Continental Divide Road or Riner Cutoff Road off Interstate 80. Dirt or gravel road. The 40 acres may or may not have a road to it but there is a 30' easement reserved around the property boundary for ingress & egress or utilities.
- ZONING: Agricultural. This is "Open Range" and a local rancher grazes cattle on the ranch.
- SIZE: 40 acres
- ELECTRIC POWER: None/Generators or solar is used in this remote location.
- PHONE: Bring your cell phone and hope that you can get some reception.
- WATER: Bring your water or drill a well. Water depths on the ranch range from 250' - 500'.
- SURVEY: Property is not surveyed. There are gov't bench marks and survey stakes all over our ranch. This property borders on BLM land.
- TAXES: Taxes are about $50 per year, maybe less.
- MINERAL RIGHTS: Mineral rights are reserved to Union Pacific Railroad.
- TERRAIN: This is typical central Wyoming Ranch Land, gently rolling to flat. The pictures say it all.
- WILDLIFE: Antelope, wild mustang horses, grouse, minimal elk & deer.
- COMMENTS: This is "Cowboy Country." So come prepared to rough it if you want to go camping.
- BEST USE: HUNTING CAMP. Not recommended for year round living. Recreation or hunting or investment (just think what 40 acres in Scottsdale, Arizona would be worth today), horseback riding, 4 wheeling, just a great get-a-way, or just to say you own some land. This land is for the outdoorsman or outdoorswoman.
- PRICE: $22,500, the payments are figured at a 6.9% interest rate for 15 years.
- 0% FOR 5 YEARS but monthly payments of $200 must be paid. Balloon in 5 years or convert to 6.9% note for the entire contract. If not paid off in 60 months, interest is charged from the original date of the contract at 6.9%. However, if this is paid within 60 months the total price is $22,500 with NO INTEREST.
- GUARANTEES & WARRANTY: Good title is guaranteed. The sale is by "Contract for Deed". Warranty Deed may be issued after 25% of the purchase price has been paid.
- DOCUMENT FEE: There is a $100 document fee which is non-refundable.
- GRAZING RIGHTS: Since this is part of our large ranch and considered "Open Range", the cattle grazing rights are retained until the purchaser fences the property.
Call Trina at Office # 406-883-4401 if you have any more questions!
For your convenience, we now accept the following payment options:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal